Download and complete the Application Form and send it together with your CV in English quoting IR – 2008 by 20 January 2008, to KPMG Romania, HR Department, DN1 Bucuresti – Ploiesti 69-71, P.O. Box 18-191, Bucuresti 013685, or by email to [email protected]
· Successful applicants only will be invited for tests and interviews.
Who are we?
KPMG Romania is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 148 countries and have more than 113,000 professionals working in member firms around the world. KPMG has been in Romania and Moldova since the early 1990`s. We now operate from four offices; Bucharest , Cluj, Timisoara and Chisinau, and we are one of the leading professional services firms in the Romanian and Moldovan markets. We have over 500 staff members, including 17 partners.
What are we looking for?
· Students in their final year
· Fluency in English and proficiency in another foreign language is an advantage.
· Team players who enjoy solving problems and who effectively communicate their ideas; people committed to ongoing learning.
· People who display integrity and objectivity in everything they do.
So what’s the difference?
In October 2007, KPMG Romania was awarded Top Place in the Capital Magazine “Top 100 Best Workplaces Survey”.
KPMG provides outstanding opportunities for future graduates who are aiming for a career in a dynamic and friendly work environment. We offer you a combination of great jobs to work on, great colleagues to work with and a range of great training programmes. Our audit practice, for example, helps clients achieve their strategic objectives by improving the reliability and relevance of their data and financial information. You can be part of the team.
via – Comunitatea ADVICE group