In the name of our client, a leading distribution facilities and services provider, we are looking for an ambitious young professional to complete the Finance Team as a JUNIOR ACCOUNTANT.
The position is based in Bucharest.
The successful candidate will be required to perform the following duties and responsibilities:
– Timely registration of the incoming accounting documents;
– Preparation of sale documents and other accounting documents;
– Preparation of other documents, registers etc. commissioned by the supervisor;
– Preparation and control of bank payments;
– Performing account payable and accounts receivable control;
– In charge with the cash management, records of cash transactions, cash reports of the assigned companies;
– In charge with the cash-flow control;
– Management reporting within the Group;
– Taking active role in additional accountancy works, especially in initiating and implementing procedures and new processes.
Suitable candidates should possess all or almost all of the following skills and expertise:
– Ongoing/finished studies, preferably in Finance or Accounting;
– Successful work experience preferably within international environment;
– Desire to build a career in accountancy;
– Fluency in English;
– Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and experience with Accountancy software;
– Self-driven, well-organized and adaptive;
Please send your CV to [email protected]
via – Comunitatea-ADVICE group